The Helpdesk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check your tickets

+2
Jessica R
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Check your tickets Empty Check your tickets

Post  Admin Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:40 pm

Step 1a) When you are in the HelpCenter, click on the MySurvey logo to return to the homepage of the HelpCenter. Create a screenshot of the homepage.

Step 2a) Click on "My Activities" to access the tickets you have already submitted.

Step 2b) Perform a search. Create a screenshot of the My Activities page. Search for missing points in your previous tickets. Please describe in detail what steps you took to perform the search. Use the screenshot to describe what could be improved.

Step 3a) Submit a request. Pretend that you didn't find a previous article that can solve your issue. Submit a ticket by clicking the text link "Submit a request" in the section on the right side of your page. 

Step 3b) Complete the contact form you choose and click submit. 

Please describe how you experienced this journey, where you would first search within your tickets before you would be able to submit your issue in one of the contact forms in 250 words or less. What did you like? What could be improved?

Admin
Admin

https://theexpert.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Check your tickets Empty Check your tickets

Post  Jessica R Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:34 pm

1. I clicked on the logo to return to the homepage.
2. I clicked on 'my activities' so I could view my previous tickets.
3. I searched for 'missing points' but it came up 'no requests found'
4. I scrolled down to 'submit a request'. I really feel this should be more prominent.  Not easy to spot.
5. From the drop down menu I selected 'I have a problem with an incentive' and completed the form with fictitious text and survey number. I'm not sure whether this is right as the instructions don't explain what we should enter. Maybe it is just me but I find the tasks a little confusing sometimes so maybe a bit of feedback to let us know we are doing things right would be welcome, especially as the forum is proving to be incredibly time consuming so it would be good to know. Also, it would be nice to get confirmation you received all the screenshots by email, as we don't have that information.
6. I was able to see the request in my list so know it has been successfully sent which is helpful.
The journey is the same as all the others, so I don't really have anything to add. I find the 'take a survey' button being more prominent than the 'submit a request' line further down a bit odd, as it is a helpcenter surely the focus should be on making it easier to submit an issue so I would remove the take a survey button or move it lower down and highlight the 'submit a request' instead.
screenshots will be emailed as usual.
Jessica R
Jessica R

Back to top Go down

Check your tickets Empty CHECK YOUR TICKETS

Post  Joanne I Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:26 pm

Hi,
I followed your instructions and clicked on logo for the Help Centre home page + selected My Activities to access my previous tickets submitted.  I searched for missing points but got nothing apart from a message advising no requests made.  I agree with Jessica, the submit a response message needs to be much bigger and obvious as I struggled finding it too!
Apart from that, the first part of the test was pretty straightforward not counting the normal slow and freezing screens.  
The next part was really a repeat of previous scenarios so I selected a different issue this time - I have a problem when redeeming my points or with item I receive.  I was asked to complete details relating to the rewards such as brand and points etc. which were pretty straightforward.  However I was also asked for order number which I should not need if other details were completed.  I would have to come out and go back in to the find the order number which seems a bit daft!  Also presume the "attach an image" is just optional as this should not be necessary either.
I agree with Jessica again in that we have more or less made the same journey all week so I don't have much more to add either!  The submit a response has to be more visible so it is easy to get help with an issue.  Also make some details within the issue form optional especially if majority of other information has been completed.
I hope this will be much quicker once the system is live too.  
I will mail the images to Emma as last time.

Last edited by Joanne I on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Joanne I

Back to top Go down

Check your tickets Empty Check your Tickets

Post  Nikki Hurry Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:59 am

Navigated to HelpCenter via the F&Q, selected MySurvey logo which returned me back to the homepage of HelpCenter (Step1a Photo)

Clicked on My Activities. (Step2a Photo)

Searched for missing points as seen in Step2b Photo, pressed enter on keyboard which took me to the page. (Step2b1 Photo) Not sure whether it was the website being slow but the search icon didn't work so had to return instead. The search result isn't relevant to the request of Missing points and my query is not being answered. So completing the Step3a will be referring to Missing points query.

I pressed the thumbs down button, which took me to this page (Step3a Photo) I then clicked on Default ticket form. I could not find "Submit a request" text link. However by pressing Default ticket form it took me the Submit a request form. (Step3a1 Photo) and (Step3a2 Photo) I then click on Submit (Step3b Photo)

***I see that the only option of selecting the Submit a request test link is if you return to My Activities, but once you do a search you do not have this option anymore, you can only submit a request from the Default ticket form via the thumbs up and down. My suggestion would be to have this option once you have clicked in a article, rather then have the thumbs up and down option or perhaps have both options***

I be honest I found these steps quite confusing on which section to search in. Please see Photo 1 for a better explanation.

Nikki Hurry

Back to top Go down

Check your tickets Empty Re: Check your tickets

Post  fabiani23 Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:51 pm

@Jessica R 31/7 12:34 pm

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your post and for sending out your screenshots with yesterday’s email at 11:42.
We are perfectly aware of all the efforts you all are putting into this, and we do appreciate it a lot. So far all of your testing has been exactly what we were expecting so thank you once again.
I think your idea about “…I find the 'take a survey' button being more prominent than the 'submit a request' line further down a bit odd, as it is a helpcenter surely the focus should be on making it easier to submit an issue so I would remove the take a survey button or move it lower down and highlight the 'submit a request' instead…” is really valuable so I’m passing it onto our Tech. Department.
Thank you again!

fabiani23

Back to top Go down

@Joanna I 31/7 1:26 pm

Hi Joanna,
Again you are totally right! we do ask you to go through similar steps during your testing since we want to be 100% sure that despite the different starting points everybody - once the Help Centre will be released - will be able to find the right answer. I have registered your sensible comment about the order number and I will forward it to the developers. I’m checking our mail box for your screenshot but maybe I’m doing something wrong since I haven’t received anything yet. I’ m looking for emails coming from the same address you are registered on the forum…Am I missing something?

fabiani23

Back to top Go down

@Nikki Hurry 01/08 08:59 am

Hi Nikki,
Thank you for your post and for your suggestion on how to improve the “Submit request” procedure. I have passed it on to our developers.
I have to say that thanks to your screenshots it was easy to follow every single step you described.
Thank you again.

fabiani23

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica R Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:26 pm

Thank you....as I haven't had the best experience with queries submitted in the past, I am really pleased to be part of this forum so I can hopefully play a part in improving things for other members too.
Jessica R
Jessica R

Back to top Go down

Check your tickets Empty Checking my tickets

Post  Mary Bailey Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:27 am

I wasn't in the Help Centre as I left it several days ago.  Obviously whoever contrived this exercise envisaged it as continuous rather than with breaks :-)

I got there via FAQ as usual, and  that took me direct to the Help Centre home page.  

I  then clicked on My Activities.  I have probably said this before, but the last thing I would do if looking for my tickets/enquiries/queries/requests/support cases or whatever - as they are usually called - is to click on "My Activities" as my poor befuddled brain would NOT, repeat NOT associate acitivies with support cases.  

I could then see my recent activities without going any further.  I note that the test case I raised  has been marked solved.

As I haven't created an enquiry about Missing Points I could see no point in searching for it.  But as I am a Good Indian I did so and was told no requests found.

I didn't bother submitting a request as there was no option provided to do so.  I would have had to go back to the FAQ or the "activities" page to do this, and we have been through all that before and know it works.  I have a limited broadband allowance and sending screenshots uses large chunks of it.

I would comment that instead of people having to go looking for the possibility of submitting a request, the option should be offered on the page they arrive at via their search, whether or not the search was successful.

In real life if I had more than the four support cases open, or if any had been open for more than a few days, I would not be fiddling around in the FAQ/Help Centre but sending angry emails direct to Emma.  So I can't see much need to search my support cases using a search tool.  It might, however, be useful to be able to scroll down through them for reference if compiling a major complaint about an issue that repeated regularly, eg late screenouts.
Attachments
Check your tickets Attachment
My Survey issue 3 method 1.doc You don't have permission to download attachments.(940 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Mary Bailey

Back to top Go down

Check your tickets Empty Checking my tickets

Post  Joanne I Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:24 pm

Hi Fabien, sorry I've just realised all my images were sent to the old email address I had for Emma (survey@mysurvey.eu) in error. Embarassed
I have now just re-sent to the correct address.
Thanks,
Joanne

Joanne I

Back to top Go down

Post  fabiani23 Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:18 pm

@Mary Bailey on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:27 am

Hi Mary,

thank you again for all your help! No worries about not being in the Help Centre for a short while, but we really appreciate your suggestions on everything you have tested out so far. I have passed your comment about the My-activities button on our Developers .

fabiani23

Back to top Go down

Post  fabiani23 Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:20 pm

@Joanne I Today at 3:24 pm

Hi Joanne ,
thank you for sending again your images. I can confirm that we have received them all right this time!
Thanks!!

fabiani23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down