The Helpdesk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Method 2

+2
Joanne I
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Method 2 Empty Method 2

Post  Admin Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:55 pm

Check your tickets first and describe what steps you took.

Admin
Admin

https://theexpert.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Method 2 Empty Scenario 4 - Method 2

Post  Joanne I Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:26 pm

Hi Fabien,
I signed into My Survey Home page and clicked on My Account before selecting My Activities.
This brought up a summary list of all my previous tickets under the following headers:
ID / Subject / Created / Last Activity / Status. Above these titles there is an option to select from choices - Any / Open / Awaiting Your Reply or Solved. First I selected a ticket from Any choosing a test query I submitted earlier this week. It then brought up another screen showing status and a summary of my query with survey number reference. Obviously I wasn't satisfied so I selected Submit A Request allowing me to submit a request as previous exercises. I went back then and selected from Open but this just brought up my query submitted as part of method 1 this morning. Once I remembered to click on My Activities, this was pretty quick and straightforward so I prefer this method - so far anyway! However as previously commented, the Submit A Request option is not very visible or in a prominent position. I will email images now before moving onto the final part to save confusing myself as there is a lot of repetition across the different scenarios & methods.

Joanne I

Back to top Go down

Method 2 Empty Re: Method 2

Post  fabiani23 Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:29 pm

@ Joanne I on Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:26 pm

Hello Joanne,

You all have made a strong point about the Submit A Request option and I'm pleased to confirm that I have passed your suggestions to our developers.

Thank you

fabiani23

Back to top Go down

Method 2 Empty check your tickets first

Post  Jessica R Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:32 pm

1. I clicked on the logo to return to the help center homepage.
2. I clicked on My activities which brought up a list of all submitted queries.
3. Again, as the instructions don't give any other details, screenshots show my journey but there isn't any further explanation.
4. As I have mentioned repeatedly, the Submit a Request line needs addressing and the survey button possibly removing but this has already been highlighted.
Jessica R
Jessica R

Back to top Go down

Method 2 Empty Method 2 - Check your tickets first

Post  Nikki Hurry Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:02 pm

To look at my tickets I have submitted. I clicked on "My Activities"

This directed me to the page which had all my tickets listed (Method 2 Photo 1)

Once I clicked into one of my tickets. I do like that you can now add to your ticket information now and that if need be you can add screenshot with the add file option. (Method 2 Photo 2 and Method 2 Photo 3)

I also like that a email I sent to emma yesterday regarding a problem with a survey (in the real world lol) is listed there, it is very useful seeing everything linked together and this will certainly save having to go into emails to reply or get updates.

I don't see the point of the "Take a Survey" option at the bottom of the page, did give it a go but it logged me out.

Nikki Hurry

Back to top Go down

Method 2 Empty More repetition

Post  Mary Bailey Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:26 am

I have already done this at least twice, and again can see no point whatsoever in doing it a third time.

Mary Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  fabiani23 Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:48 pm

@ Nikki Hurry on Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello Nikki,

I know that you are already out there celebrating the end of your testing Smile...but I would really appreciate if you could try this once again:
"...I don't see the point of the "Take a Survey" option at the bottom of the page, did give it a go but it logged me out.

Thank you in advance

fabiani23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down